We have a very strong customer service ethos and adhere to these at all times. If you are unhappy with the service online please Email Us at email@example.com, Call Us at 0092 213 6634489 or Message us on our Facebook page @facebookpage. We will endeavour to resolve your complaint quickly and efficiently.
You can track your item using our courier service tracking system. Visit (local post website) and enter the tracking number that you received in your email confirming dispatch. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please contact us directly on 0092 213 6634489
We accept all returns if the item has not been damaged and you have a receipt. The refund amount will go back to the card you paid with.
Search for the item you want using the search facility or by searching the product categories.
- Add the items to your shopping basket.
- When you have the items you want click go to checkout
- You can purchase as a guest or register your details for payment.
- After registration, you will be taken to the payment screen. Follow the payment instructions carefully.
- After your payment has gone through, you will receive a confirmation email.
At the moment, we only accept cash on delivery (COD) Credit/Debit cards and Bank transfer.
1. In the event of damaged samples received, we will require photo proof of the affected samples and your D.O (Delivery Order) in order for us to investigate and review before a decision is made to re-send the sample to you at no cost, subject to availability. In light of this, any sample that falls into this category should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the event of lost mail, we will try to locate the delivery team in local post and if there’s a clear indication that your order is indeed lost, we’ll re-send the order to you at no cost, subject to availability.
We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. Any sample that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected sample and your D.O (Delivery Order) to us at email@example.com
Yes, we have modern online shop service. Our full product range can be viewed on this website.
Some of the products we stock, our more bulky items, you may not be able to buy online. It will be clearly marked on the product whether you can buy online, buy in store only or both. If you require an item but it is not available for online sale, then call our local store to order.
KifayatAli hardware store does not warrant malfunctions and failures resulting from misuse, negligence, alteration, accident, or lack of performance of regular maintenance services, nor does it include the replacement of maintenance items made in connection with normal maintenance services. In addition, This warranty becomes null and void when the product is disassembled, welded-upon, or in any way materially altered without prior written approval from our store manager.
The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. It does not cover issues caused by damage due to shipment, handling, storage, accident, impact, abuse or misuse. See the Warranty for more details.
The length of the warranty is defined on the warranty documentation supplied with the product. Note that different products as well as accessories, etc may have different warranty periods. Please refer to the warranty card packed with the equipment for details. The warranty period begins on the purchase date, as indicated by the documentation from your Sunsight authorized reseller.